Ordering Your Repeat Medication
It would be most helpful if all medication for one patient could be ordered together once a month.
- By using our online services, systmonline.tpp-uk.com – if you are not registered to use this service, please Register for Online Services.
- Dispensary – Please telephone after 08:30 direct to our dispensary.
- Visiting the practice and placing your request in the drop box, when the surgery is open.
Prescriptions cannot be collected by persons under age 18 years of age unless the prescription is for that individual.
Please allow three working days for you repeat prescription.
- The three working day notice period for repeat prescription requests made online between 18:00 to 00:00 starts from 08:30 on the next working day.
- The three working days notice period for repeat prescription requests made online between 00:00 and 08:30 starts from 08:30 on that day if a working day or from 08:30 on the next working day.
Patients who live more than one mile from a chemist as the crow flies may elect to have their drugs dispensed at the surgery.
The dispensary is open Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays from 08:30-13:00 and 14:00-18:30.
Prescription forms or prescription drugs cannot be issued outside of these times.
Electronic Prescription Service
The Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) is a NHS service that allows us to send your prescription(s) directly to your chosen pharmacy. This paper-free prescription service means that you do not have to come into the surgery to collect your prescription.
We encourage all patients to register for this free service using our EPS Registration form.
Extra Medication To Cover a Patients Holiday
If you are a permanent UK resident the NHS accepts responsibility for supplying ongoing medication for temporary periods abroad of up to three months. Any person whose absence from the UK is longer than three months will have to make arrangements to have their medication prescribed by a practitioner in the country they are visiting.
Patients Residing Abroad
Patients now residing abroad who holiday in the UK will not be prescribed medication other than that regarded by the clinician as immediately necessary.