Freedom of Information
Class 1 – Who We Are and What We Do
Doctors in the practice:
- Dr Radha Sawhny
- Dr Johannes de Vrijer
- Dr Anna Stenberg
Lorraine Youngs, Practice Manager
Tracey Eggett, Assistant Practice Manager
Brundall Medical Partnership
Telephone: 01603 712255
Monday to Friday from 08:30-18:30. Our dispensary is closed from 13.00-14.00.
Other Staffing Information
The practice has Nursing, Dispensary and Reception teams.
The practice is registered under the Data Protection Act 2018.
The practice is registered with the Care Quality Commission.
Class 2 – What We Spend and How We Spend It
The practice adheres to the national General Medical Services contract.
Other financial information cannot be released because of confidential and commercial reasons.
Class 3 – What Our Priorities Are and How We Are Doing
Practice priorities are in line with national NHS priorities and also in line with those of the Norfolk & Waveney Clinical Commissioning Group of which the practice is a member.
Class 4 – How We Make Decisions
The partners will decide and agree on the services to be offered. Appropriate meetings are held.
Class 5 – Our Policies and Procedures
The practice has policies including:
- Data Protection
- Employment of staff
- Equality & Diversity
- Health & Safety
- Information Governance
If you have any queries regarding these or other policies, please contact Lorraine Youngs, practice manager or Tracey Eggett, assistant practice manager.
Class 6 – Lists and Registers
Class 7 – The Services The Practice Offers
- The practice provides general medical services under the NHS GMS contract.
- Private travel services are offered excluding yellow fever vaccinations. These additional services attract a charge (current charge available on request).
- Private medicals and certificates are offered subject to a fee.
- The practice participates in the Quality and Outcomes Framework.
- The practice participates in many of the national and local enhanced services.
- Out of hours services are provided by the supplier as approved by the North Norfolk Commissioning Board.
- Patients are regularly given advice leaflets during consultations.
Much information requested can be provided free of charge. However, for some information there may be a charge. The charges will vary according to how information is made available and will be provided on request on an individual basis depending on the work involved. We will let you know the cost and charges that will have to be paid in advance.